Mariner Resort(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$239
The Grand Hotel(Ogunquit)
US$296
US$289
Sea View Motel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$246
Terrace by the Sea(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$312
The Milestone(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$217
Gorges Grant Hotel(Ogunquit)
US$271
Hotels.com
The Blue Shutters Inn(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$233
The Admiral's Inn(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$228
Orbitz.com
Sea Rose Suites(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$354
Meadowmere Resort(Ogunquit)
US$385
US$354
Agoda.com
All reviewssunflower roomwonderful hostsperkins covequicheafternoon cookieshomemade granolasweet dogchocolate labdog friendly roomtherapeutic massageother guestsmarginal waybreakfasts were greatbrewed coffeesmall deckeach morningwithin walking distance
Reviewed 10 September 2012

I would have to call this place a 'Comfort Inn'.....not a guest house. You enter as guests; but definately leave as friends. Charles & David provide a transquil and warm atmosphere. The Inn is impeccably clean and decorated lovely. Each room has it's own personality. We stayed in the Lilac Room and enjoyed our morning coffee on the deck, slightly hidden by trees, providing just enough privacey while still being able to people watch! Center of Town and Perkins Cove is a short walk; however, the trolley stops right out front if you prefer. I wish Charles, David & Cooper much success on their new journey.......we can't wait to go back!!

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2012

I couldn't recommend the Dragonfly Guest House enough. Charles and David were fabulous hosts and we felt very much at home. The breakfasts were so wonderful that we skipped the Egg and I this trip and we have never done that before. They served up French Toast cassarole one morning, spinach quiche another and Zucchini Strada on our last day. They make the best homemade granola and scones ever!! The guest house was very clean and Charles and David were always asking if we needed anything. The location is perfect with a trolly stop just across the street. This trip we brought my Mother with us and Charles and David were so kind to her, the house was easy for her, we stayed on the main floor and she could avoid stairs because the front door is ground level. We travel to Ogunquit often and this is our new place to stay!!

Room Tip: We enjoyed the suite if you want the extra room, we also had the lilac room and it was beautiful on the ground floor with it's own little deck.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Charles and David made my first B&B experience wonderful. I cannot believe I had waited so long to visit a Bead & Breakfast. I was traveling solo and both Charles & David went out of their way to make me feel at home. I felt as if I was visiting with old friends. Their inn/home is beautiful. The growns are well maintained and the Dragonfly has a nice cozy feel. I looked at well over two dozen B&B's before chosing the Dragonfly and I was impressed by the modern feel of the place. I had always gotten the impression in the past that all B&B were either victorian or looked as if you were staying with your elderly grandmother..lol. That is surely not the case here. My room was inviting and the bed was soooo comfy. I had the best night sleep (I stayed in the smaller quieter Pistachio Room).

Checkin was smooth and I had the entire place to myself my first night which happened to be a Thursday evening. Charles suggested a wonderful restaurant/lounge called Five-O
www.five-oshoreroad.com. This gem of a place is located within walking distance of Dragonfly and I did not feel at all out of place while sitting at the bar alone.Oh, I forgot to mention what a wonderful cook Charles is. Every morning you have a huge selection of yougurt, cereals, bagels, teas & coffees to choose from. There is also a sweet or savory maine dish. My first morning the savory dish was a crustless spinach & cheese quiche. My last day the sweet was a pecan french toast casserole.

I recommend this in for friends, singles, and couples. Should you have to work free Wi-Fi is also available. You may have to rent a car to get to Ogunquit but trust me when I say you do not need one to get around. Everything is either a short trolley ride away or within walking distance. I am looking forward to visiting Maine and my new found friends again.

Room Tip: Park your car and explore Ogunquit by either trolley or on foot.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank KARLA_75_10
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Last minute travel plans had us looking for a vacancy in Ogunquit. This new B&B had availability and co-owner Charles was able to accommodate us for a short stay. The suite, the common areas and grounds clean, cheerful and well kept. The hospitality shown us by Charles and David was first rate including the fine breakfast. The location is perfect as it is situated right between Perkins Cove and the center of Ogunquit. Everything is a short walk or quick trolley ride away. Charles and David helped with suggestions for meals and things to do in the area. They are concluding their first summer as owners of this B&B and have created a comfortable and charming guest house that is sure to be a winner in Ogunquit. We would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Our hosts Charles and David were spectacular! The breakfasts were yummy! The guest house was sparkling clean. There is one doggie friendly room. The location is perfect! We highly recommend this to you.

Room Tip: There is no fitness center, sorry could not delete!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family