Dragonfly Guest House
The Grand Hotel(Ogunquit)
Sea Rose Suites(Ogunquit)
Meadowmere Resort(Ogunquit)
View Hotel
All reviewssunflower roomwonderful hostsstar suitequicheafternoon cookieshomemade granolab bsweet dogperkins covedog friendly roomchocolate labother gueststherapeutic massagemarginal waysmall deckbrewed coffeeeach morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Dragonfly Guest House in April as part of a coast vacation and it was really cozy and beautiful. I had not considered myself a bed and breakfast type of person but this proved me wrong. Charles and David are welcoming and friendly but not obtrusive in any way. The breakfast was perfect and despite what I would have originally thought I actually really enjoyed having breakfast with the other guests staying there. Our room was spacious and clean and the bedding was the best bedding from our whole trip. Fluffy, white, clean and cozy. They even provided some little chocolates in our room. It was an easy and fun place to enjoy in Ogunquit.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This guest house really exceeding our expectations. The rooms were nicely decorated and impeccably clean as was the whole house. There was no stone left unturned. Our hosts were extremely helpful in providing information about the area, restaurants and sights and were genuinely warm and friendly. Breakfast was amazing....I still can taste the blueberry scones. We are definetly returning, hopefully soon. The Dragonfly was a good find and a good value, given its location, hospitality, comfort and cleanliness. Our rating would exceed the 5 stars.

Room Tip: All rooms were attractive.
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Two thumbs up for the Dragonfly...Charles and David were cheery, helpful hosts; the property is charming, quiet and well-situated, and the breakfasts were tasty and creative....a highly recommended escape!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We found the dragonfly Guest House on www.bringfido.com since we have a 10 month old puppy and are now looking for places to stay that are dog friendly. The Dragonfly has one room blocked off out of their five rooms that are specifically for people that are staying with their dog. The room was adequately furnished along with some special treats left out for our four legged family member. Both Charles and David are very gracious guests and made sure we were always comfortable. The Stuffed French Toast breakfast was amazing and so were the brownies left out for an afternoon snack! We would recommend the Dragonfly Guest House to anyone traveling with or without their pet. The convenience of walking to either Perkins Cove or downtown Ogunquit speaks for itself. No need to take your vehicle and worry about parking. Can't beat a better value in Ogunquit than the Dragonfly.

Room Tip: Cooper's Room, named after their adorable dog Cooper has everything you need for your dog's stay including pet food bowl, small refrigerator and a dog bed.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Terri G
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I chose to visit and stay in Ogunquit to celebrate my husband's birthday and I'm very pleased that I picked Dragonfly Guest House! We were warmly greeted as though we were staying in a good friend's home and our room (Sunflower) was beautiful, bright, cheery and very comfortable. Charles and David are excellent hosts - friendly, genuine, knowledgeable - and they include special touches to show they truly care about their guests. The prices are extremely reasonable for such lovely accommodations and such a delicious breakfast. We can't wait to visit again!

1  Thank Meg S