Just returned from this hotel. Location is wonderful but rooms were very musty smelling. Rooms were very clean but noisy. Take ear plugs if you stay there. The show Mid-Life Crisis at theater in back of hotel was wonderful Cast did an outstanding job and kept us laughing for thr whole time. A MUST SEE while in Ogunquit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Betty Doon Hotel is an affordable motel with a relaxed family atmosphere in the heart of Ogunquit Village. We're located just yards from the beach and a short walk to shops, restaurants, the Marginal Way and Perkins Cove. Betty Doon is Ogunquit's most convenient walkabout seaside stay, with one of America's most beautiful beaches, Ogunquit Beach. No facility is better located for easy access to all of Ogunquit's celebrated resources than the Betty Doon. Travel light, but bring comfortable walking shoes and a camera to record what is certain to be a memorable and thoroughly enjoyable vacation at the Betty Doon, where your enjoyment is our "Maine" interest. Guests often say the Betty Doon is their "Home Away from Home." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Betty Doon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Betty Doon Motor Ogunquit
- Betty Doon Hotel Ogunquit, Maine