This place is great for a inexpensive place to stay while in Maine. The room was clean and that was the thing I was wanting the most. I figured the room/bathroom would be small (of course it is going to be for $59 a night). Yes, like the other reviews, the walls are thin, and you can hear noises but it is a relatively quiet hotel. It is close to everything and very convienient. I was in Maine for a wedding and didn't want to pay $250 a night at other places just to sleep there...so I opted for the Betty Doon and was very happy. A plus side, there were fresh baked blueberry muffins and coffee in the morning which were great. If you aren't a picky traveler that needs alot of amenities, this is a great find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Betty Doon Hotel is an affordable motel with a relaxed family atmosphere in the heart of Ogunquit Village. We're located just yards from the beach and a short walk to shops, restaurants, the Marginal Way and Perkins Cove. Betty Doon is Ogunquit's most convenient walkabout seaside stay, with one of America's most beautiful beaches, Ogunquit Beach. No facility is better located for easy access to all of Ogunquit's celebrated resources than the Betty Doon. Travel light, but bring comfortable walking shoes and a camera to record what is certain to be a memorable and thoroughly enjoyable vacation at the Betty Doon, where your enjoyment is our "Maine" interest. Guests often say the Betty Doon is their "Home Away from Home." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Betty Doon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Betty Doon Motor Ogunquit
- Betty Doon Hotel Ogunquit, Maine