Wall AC located in the Bedroom very noisy impossible to sleep.
The sitting area was distal from the AC and was always extremely hot
Blanket was full of holes
Furniture was old and dated
Continental breakfast was sorely lacking with store bought donuts
Coffee was OK
Pool area had only two umbrellas and several beach chairs were broken
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Newly Renovated clean and classic coastal vacation spot for families, offers a wide range of accommodations (motel rooms, efficiencies, suites, cottages or apartments) on 5 acres of land overlooking a tidal river along the Atlantic Ocean. All of our thoughtfully appointed accommodations are equipped with refrigerators, Keurig, microwaves, 230 cable channel including Cinemax and Starz, air conditioning, heat and more. We have indoor/outdoor pools with hot tub. For your furry family member we have few designated Pet Friendly rooms! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Colonial Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Village Hotel Ogunquit
- Colonial Village Motel
- Colonial Village Resort Ogunquit, Maine