We were to stay for two nights. The first night we found blood stains on the sleeper sofa and could not / would not sleep on it. ... The second night we woke up at 2am with BED BUGS crawling on us. We were all HORRIFIED!!!!! We threw all of our belongings on the top of our car and had to wait until 7am before we could get a hold of any manager. Then, the manager had the audacity to say that we would only be refunded for one night. He also made us wait another hour before he would get someone to look at the room. Our room number was 108 in the suites. I recommend that you do NOT go to this "resort".......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Newly renovated clean and classic coastal vacation spot for families, offers a wide range of accommodations ( motel rooms, efficiencies, suites, cottages or apartments ) on five acres of land overlooking a tidal river along the Atlantic Ocean. All of our thoughtfully appointed accommodations are equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, 230 cable channel including Cinemax and Starz, air conditioning, heat and more. We have indoor / outdoor pool with hottub. For your furry family member we have few designated Pet Friendly rooms ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Redwoods Resort formerly Colonial Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Village Hotel Ogunquit
- Colonial Village Motel
- Redwoods Resort Formerly Colonial Village Resort Ogunquit, Maine