We went there 3 times because we loved the location just near busy downtown Ogunquit. The trolly can easily bring you to all the cute shops and restaurants but you are not in all the action and traffic jam. The 2 pools were appreciated, the outdoor one is large and the indoor one is great when the weather is chilly. The game room and tennis court are also good for older kids. There's lots of grounds to play or BBQ.
The rooms are large and well maintained, though the decoration is a bit dated. The bathroom in our 3 rooms were recently renovated. The staff is friendly and helpfull.
There's a great view of the Ogunquit River, the dunes and the sea behond. The only down side, you have to fallow the tide schedule to go to de beach directly off the property by crossing the Ogunquit River, but the row boats can be charming. If you don't want to botter, you can take the trolly to the footbridge or to the main beach. The beach is beautifull and the area is great too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Newly Renovated clean and classic coastal vacation spot for families, offers a wide range of accommodations (motel rooms, efficiencies, suites, cottages or apartments) on 5 acres of land overlooking a tidal river along the Atlantic Ocean. All of our thoughtfully appointed accommodations are equipped with refrigerators, Keurig, microwaves, 230 cable channel including Cinemax and Starz, air conditioning, heat and more. We have indoor/outdoor pools with hot tub. For your furry family member we have few designated Pet Friendly rooms! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Colonial Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Village Hotel Ogunquit
- Colonial Village Motel
- Colonial Village Resort Ogunquit, Maine