“Their butter tastes like whipped shortening”

Wild Blueberry Cafe LLC
Ranked #31 of 101 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Every year we go to the Wild Blueberry Cafe and are generally satisfied but bring your own butter. Their butter tasted horrible, like whipped shortening - no taste, just fat. It ruined my pancakes and an English Muffin. If the Manager sees this review, I beg you to change your "butter." Your lobster dishes are superb - very sweet and not salty. Your corned beef hash is wonderful. My husband loves it. I expect greatness from you - just change the butter please!

Also, bring your own real Maple Syrup bottle because the extremely small jar is $2.00, barely enough to cover two bites of pancake.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

From the outside, I thought this was a cutesy little place that we decided to try for breakfast. Once inside, it was definitely more upscale than we were expecting. Breakfast was fine - nothing that unusual or interesting on the menu. Everyone enjoyed their meal, it was just very expensive for what it was - $50 for 3 adults.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We had eggs, etc. Just ok. Hostess (older woman) was not friendly at all. Would not go back. Not a place for kids.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

We ate here twice for breakfast during our week long vacation. Loved the blueberry pancakes. Eggs Benedict was great. Staff was very nice and attentive and we didn't have to wait long for our food. But we also were there at 8:30 am. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

This was across from street where we stayed. I ordered the blueberry pecan pancakes. They were great, except I was hard pressed to find any pecans! Unique breakfast menu from the normal menu's for breakfasts. Service was good, prices average for OGT. They have lunch and dinner menu's as well.