“Wow, unexpected treat.”
Review of Harbor Candy Shop

Harbor Candy Shop
Ranked #2 of 16 Shopping in Ogunquit
Reviewed 16 May 2014

These folks are the grand masters of home made chocolates. I left here with my wallet lighter, a smile on my face. Did I mentioned that my face was smudged with chocolate like a four year old? I was so happy. I think some one on the sidewalk said, "They are so cute at that age." Indeed, this will take you back to your happy childhood. If you did not have a happy childhood the Harbor Candy Shop could change that. It is never too late.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

WOW!!! Because of my love of chocolate, I have been to quite a few candy stores. This is one of the best if not the best that I have been to. They had a huge selection of different candies and many were unique.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

We visited around Easter time and the specialty candies for the holiday were incredible! Wow, wow and wow!!!!!! The service is friendly and the candy selection is extensive. Don't miss this place when in Ogunquit!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We have been going here for years, there is an excellent selection. Primary is their made on site chocolate, fresh, delicious, a bit pricey but well worth the cost. They also have a large selection of domestic and foreign candies and a large old-fashioned candy selection with jars from which you take as much as you want. It can get crowded on evenings and weekends in season so there may be a bit of a wait for service. Through the doorway you can visit H M Crumpets, an attached shop that has an extensive selection of high-quality shampoos, soaps, shaving cream and cosmetics.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

It is a great candy shop that evokes days of old. While the prices are high the quality is great and they have a little discount rack in the back with all the ends of fudge etc for 1.50 so you can have a small amount and not walk out looking like a dancing elephant. They quite a few Easter treats and little cute things to put in baskets. I will say that if you made a basket up with their products it would most likely cost 60.00 or more to fill but if you have someone who would appreciate this type of thing I would definately go for it.