“Yuk” 1 of 5 bubbles

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Yuk”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Years ago was good. We went this past May 2014. I bought a lot of candy thinking it was chocolatier quality..... No flavor and was awful,if I could have returned it I would have

Boston, Massachusetts
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 142 helpful votes
“One of my favorite candy shops”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

I love the chocolate here. It's very good quality. The shop is very quaint and well laid out. Lots of treats to choose from. They have pre-packaged chocolates or you can pick and choose to fill a box to your liking. I give these as gifts and they are always well received. The prices are just about right for the quality. Favorite pieces are the raspberry cream basket and the currant cup. But everything is quite yummy including the barks and the bars. Definitely must stop if you are passing through town.

Visited May 2014
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Sweets galore!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you are craving something sweet, this is the place to go! There are so many chocolates and sweet treats here that you'll have a hard time selecting just one. My husband is particular to the divinity candy and I like just about anything chocolate. A must see in Ogunquit.

Muscle Shoals, Alabama
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wow, unexpected treat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

These folks are the grand masters of home made chocolates. I left here with my wallet lighter, a smile on my face. Did I mentioned that my face was smudged with chocolate like a four year old? I was so happy. I think some one on the sidewalk said, "They are so cute at that age." Indeed, this will take you back to your happy childhood. If you did not have a happy childhood the Harbor Candy Shop could change that. It is never too late.

Portland, Maine
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Candy Store”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

WOW!!! Because of my love of chocolate, I have been to quite a few candy stores. This is one of the best if not the best that I have been to. They had a huge selection of different candies and many were unique.