“Great food, excellent service”
Review of Caffe Prego

Caffe Prego
Ranked #14 of 101 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Price range: US$0 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The service at this restaurant was outstanding....the host seated us immediately and then worked his butt off moving tables etc as more customers needed to be seated. The owner (manager?) stopped by to make sure our outdoor table was warm enough and offered a heater. Our server, Tucker, was attentive but not too attentive. Great meal as well. Gelato looked awesome but I was too full.... Highly recommend!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

We have been to Ogunquit many times but this our first time at Caffe Prego ( May 2014). We had a wonderful meal and wonderful service. My husband had the meat lasagne and I had the vegetable lasagne...both homemade pastas and both excellent. The owner, Donato, was very concerned about his customer satisfaction, and it showed! There was wonderful dinner music. All around, I recommend this restaurant!!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

My wife & I stayed in Ogunquit in Sept. and we quickly found Caffe Prego sown the road from our hotel. It was quite packed which is a good sign,but we we're seated in less than 5 minutes.The menu is REAL Italian with quite a selection.The food was terrific,the service outstanding, couldn't ask for anything better. We really enjoyed it and I'd recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

The atmosphere was perfect for a date. The waiter was knowledgeable and attentive. The food was good. The manager was very friendly and made sure to greet everyone.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Haven't had a meal there yet, but the gelato, desserts and cappuccino are fabuloso! Love that they are open late, the owner is so very cordial and the wait staff extremely friendly. Always sad when they close for the season :(.

Been to Caffe Prego? Share your experiences!