“Intimate Experience Out At Sea”

Finestkind Scenic Cruises
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We took an afternoon ride on the Cricket sailboat during Labor Day weekend and had an absolutely wonderful time. We booked in advance (so easy) and ended up being the only ones on the boat--so it was essentially a private tour of the cove and surrounding coast. Captain Grant Hubbard was an excellent guide, giving incredibly helpful information about the area, restaurants to check out and crucial tips to get around on a crowded weekend. We got some great shots of the cove and really enjoyed being out at sea on such a beautiful day. Well worth every penny!!!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have done a couple of the cruises now with Finestkind, both the Lobster and Nubble Light cruise. Both cruises were great, the guides really knew their history of the local towns and the sea life.

My kids and I learned a lot about the lobsters and I now have new knowledge about how to order my lobsters at a restaurant from now on.

The Nubble Light cruise was nice as you get to see the back side of the point while most people just see the famous front side from the parking lots.

Highly recommend their cruises, not expensive at all and its a good time killer when you want to get away from the heavy Perkins Cove crowds.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

This past weekend my husband and I went on our first sailboat. It was fantastic!! The Captain and his lovely family gave us an experience of a lifetime!! We were extremely fortunate to have the sailboat to ourselves!! We took the 11:00 sail, first of the day. The ocean was calm and the skies were bright!! I STRONGLY recommend taking the trip with Captain Hubbard...no better sailor out there!! We had great conversations with he and his beautiful family. It made our vacation!!!

1  Thank clarence1i
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I joined a group tour and they brought me to this Lobster catching cruise. We were out on the sea for about an hour long. The Captain showed us how to get the cage up from the sea and how the cage works. He pass around the lobsters so that we could hold it ourselves and take pictures. It was such a great trip, thanks to the tour company.

1  Thank cutibff2k13
Reviewed 15 August 2013

You must do one of their cruises if you visit Ogunquit or Perkins Cove. We called the day before and had no trouble getting on the boat. We even arrived early and were able to change to the earlier cruise. Captain Tom and his guide (sorry, I forgot her name) were not only informative but entertaining. We actually caught about 9 lobsters and some of them were even "Keepahs". Loved everything about the trip. Thanks.

1  Thank Mandaroo11