“So great to be back...”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
2 Village Square Inn Ogunquit
Ranked #3 of 26 Ogunquit B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 August 2013

2 Village Square is a first-rate bed and breakfast in Ogunquit, ME. This was my husband's and my second time staying here and we would not stay anywhere else. The attention to detail and the great service and welcoming staff make the stay even more enjoyable. The breakfasts are outstanding and there is something for everyone - whether you want to indulge or "be good". The location is also perfect. It is within walking distance to the beach, shops and restaurants. We can't wait to go back....

Room Tip: Room #10 on the 3rd floor with an ocean-view is the best. It also has a king-size bed and is a sun...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for 2 Village Square Inn Ogunquit

Reviewed 6 August 2013

For the past 20 years, I have enjoyed the first week in August in Ogunquit, Maine. For years, I rented a small apartment, but friends convinced me several years ago to give 2 Village Square Inn a try. I felll in love at first sight, and this year, my third to return, my arrival was like "coming home". The place itself is so attractive and warm, and the staff completely sets the tone. Bruce, one of the owner/managers, runs a top flight operation. Things are abuzz all around you, but it never affects you, the guest. Instead, you are created with smiles, a ready willingness to assist with requests, restaurant reservations, additional towels, etc. As well, if you are a guest during the weekend, you can enjoy the delightful guest cocktail party on Saturday afternoon. Not only is there good libation for all, but the food is excellent. It makes you wish that you hadn't made restaurant reservations that evening since a genuine hot cocktail buffet is laid before you. As I write this review, I'm packing to leave. I've had these mixed feelings many times before when I was getting ready to leave home or from a comfortable place that I enjoyed. Oh, well, I have to go this year, but I can assure you that I've already begun to look forward to my 2014 visit. Don't miss an opportunity to experience this property.

Room Tip: It's difficult to have a bad room, but if you want an ocean view ask Bruce for a room on the fro...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2013

My husband and I just spent five fantastic nights at 2 Village Square. This was or third visit to this inn, and it only seems to get better and better. Bruce and his staff are unbelievably friendly and helpful, the daily breakfast is huge and delicious, and the other guests are always lovely. We'll definitely be coming back.

Room Tip: Room King 10 has a fantastic view over the village and towards the Atlantic. Stunning.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nickbc2011
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My wife Merry & I went to Ogunquit last week (22nd-26th) for another stay at this fabulous
inn. Bruce and his staff are awesome there aren't enough superlatives for them so I'm not going
to try. The breakfasts each morning are scrumptious, I highly recommend staying long enough
to experience the amazing al minute Belgian waffles served to you in the dining area or out on
the pool deck. These are special as you can have them with nice warm strawberries, cinnamon
apples or butter and REAL maple syrup, yummy. The other fave. (breakfast treat) of mine here
are the scrambled eggs w/brie home fries & bacon.
One of the things that I love about 2V is its saline swimming pool, its like you're swimming in
liquid silk.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the first floor (#'s. 14, 15, or 16) as they are the easiest to move fro...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Our plane was delayed and the night staff on duty, Andrew was so kind when we called stating I will be here waiting your arrival. He was there with welcoming smile and very welcoming
The location is great just down hill to the village. Super breakfast bar, coffee all day
Everyone was so friendly. Came I as strangers and left as friends

Room Tip: Room 14 is great is you want be on front porch
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2013

All of the glowing reviews of this inn are totally spot-on. It is a fabulous place, with every imaginable amenity. Bruce and his terrific staff go over and above to make you feel welcome and special. My room was perfect - cozy, lovely, well-appointed. The breakfast is great - every offering was delicious. The inn itself is a beautiful place, perched high on a hill, with a great view of the lovely town and the ocean. The rockers on the front porch are wonderful, and I spent a lot of time rocking and reading and contemplating the beauty around me. When you want to leave the inn, everything is within walking distance - and the trolley stop is at the foot of the hill for longer journeys. My stay there was truly wonderful - I surely hope I have the opportunity to go back one day. There really aren't enough superlatives to describe the experience! Just go - you won't be sorry!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank CarolinaTiger
Reviewed 21 July 2013

This place is fabulous. Scott and his team make every effort to create a pleasant stay. From the impeccable decor to the delicious food, this inn meets all needs. Unbelievably welcoming, it is like staying at a friend's home in Ogunquit. The front porch with the rocking chairs overlooks a terrific view of the downtown and distant ocean. It is close to everything as well.

Room Tip: Use the pictures on their website and it will be easy to choose which works for you.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple