“Best burger I've ever eaten”
Review of Hamburger Harrys

Hamburger Harrys
Ranked #44 of 98 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Price range: US$3 - US$19
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Malta, New York
“Best burger I've ever eaten”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Wife and I both agree this is the best we've ever had. My wife's gluten free roll was very high quality (wasn't dry and falling apart). Dipping sauce with the fried pickles was a perfect balance. The frozen rum punch was surprisingly good. Waiter was top notch. We don't usually do hamburgers on a trip to Maine but we're glad we stopped here. We will definitely return

Visited August 2014

Sherbrooke, Canada
“Just great!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

After a hard day at the beach... Best burgers for sure! Katie our waitress was really nice and even the owner came buy and asked us about our burgers...which were really awesome by the way. You can choose from a wide selection or even make your own. For 4 people plus à bottle of wine, 75$ not so bad... Great, relaxed atmosphere, just what is needed on vacation!

Cortland, New York
“Gourmet burgers!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Loved sitting in the outdoor seating. We all loved what we got- even my picky teenagers. Potato salad and sweet potato fries were great too. Great service too.

Visited August 2014
Villanova
“Great restaurant, great atmosphere!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Had a great meal. Food & bar was exceptional. Great menu. Treated me and my 3 kids (5,3&1) wonderfully! The chef was sending out all sorts of snacks to my kids that had a long day at the beach and were not on their best restaurant behavior. Servers and staff were great and I was actually able to enjoy my meal. Music was fun too. Highly recommend!

2 Thank Jillrf
Wellington, Florida
“THIS PLACE IS AMAZING!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I love everything about this place! I tried it for the first time last night it was so good!!!! From the fried pickles, to mac & cheese balls, to the make your own burger and the fries! Everything was so delicious! I will definitely be going back. However Wild Willy's is still my first choice for burgers only because of how grease they are!

2 Thank Olivia M