“Quaint B&B in beautiful town”
Review of Leisure Inn

Leisure Inn
Ranked #22 of 26 Ogunquit B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 July 2012

We stayed for two nights in the honeymoon suite and couldn't have had a better experience. Pam was an incredible host, making us feel at home the minute we walked through the door. She was also extremely knowledgeable on all the local attractions and restaurants. The room was adorable, clean, and bright with lots of windows. Breakfast also did not disappoint. The first morning we were treated to Pam's "Red, White, and Blue" Belgium waffles with sliced strawberries, blueberries, bananas and whipped cream. The second morning we were lured downstairs by the wonderful smell of bacon and eggs. Ogunquit was a super cute town with beautiful ocean views and friendly people. I highly recommend staying at the Leisure Inn and am planning on going back in the future!

Room Tip: Honeymoon suite has a hot tub!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Becca G

Reviewed 28 July 2012

My girlfriend and I were looking for a place to get away for a few days during my busy season. We were referred to The Leisure Inn by a friend and we were not let down at all. Immediately we were greeted by Pam who was super friendly and awesome. She gave us a little run down of Ogunquit and showed us to our room. We opted for the Honeymoon Suite for maximum relaxation and we were not disappointed. The room was huge and the balcony was great. Once we were settled in we explored the town (everything is SUPER close by) and walked along the Marginal Way and had several great meals while we stayed in Ogunquit (not to mention Pam's great breakfasts!). This was my first B&B experience and they have set the bar VERY high. I definitely recommend if you plan on travelling to Ogunquit to check out The Leisure Inn.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Zac W
Reviewed 12 August 2011

We had a terrific stay at the Leisure Inn. Pam was a great host. The location is perfect for a visit to Ogunquit. It's located just a short walk to downtown and the beach. Beach towels and chairs were provided. The breakfast each morning was comparable to the selection we've seen in high end hotels. Aside from the hospitality my favorite thing was the luxurious linens on the bed. It was great to slip into the high thread count comfortable sheets after a long day of exploring. I would recommend this bed & breakfast to anyone visiting Ogunquit.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank paddypascoe
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Very nice clean room, peaceful and close to everything.
Wonderful breakfast and the owners go out of their way to make you welcome.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarjorieMurphy
Reviewed 19 July 2010

Pam and Richard do such a marvelous job pampering their guests. I don't recall ever having a nicer breakfast spread of freshly cut, ripe fruits including strawberries, blue berries and raspberries, along with a variety of melons, etc., an assortment of upscale pastries, and of course Pam's made to order omelets.

Located in the heart of Ogunquit, it is easy to find, and everything is in short walking distance, the clubs, shops, the beach. I had a great time staying with them. The atmosphere was very laid back, comfortable, "Make yourself at home", come and go as you please, feeling. With open minds and open hearts to the well balanced mix of gay and straight community in Ogunquit, everyone feels at home with Pam and Richard and will come to know them by first name just as quickly as I have.

I've stayed in a couple different rooms on several occasions and each room has a different feel and mood so take a look at the variety before making your choice! All of them have been super comfortable and well kept with up to date mattresses, bedding and fluffy new towels (The attention to detail!) The rooms I stayed in have all had the amenities I wanted such as free wi-fi internet connection, refrigerators, ceiling fans, A/C, private showers (check out the room with the jacuzzi tub!), iron/board, some with balconies, etc. They have everything you need to have a great time, day and night in OGT and no worries! I love that.

Does it get any better than this?
Thom

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank thomdragon
Reviewed 3 July 2007

This is a great place to stay. Centrally located to everything in the area. The owners are very nice. The place is very clean and you have your own parking spot. Easy walk to shops, beach, and marginal way and perkins cove. Trolley stop at end of street . Wild blueberries cafe at the end of street is a great place to eat. Will definitely stay again when back in area.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
Boston, MA
Reviewed 21 July 2005

I stayed at the Leisure Inn two nights in July as the guest of a friend who has been coming to the Inn several times a year, for several years. I have to agree with him that the Leisure Inn is a lovely place. The Innkeeper is very friendly, a great cook, and always has suggestions for meals and other happenings in Ogunquit. The other guests were friendly, and I felt like it was an instant home for the weekend! I love the location -- a fairly quiet street, yet a short walk to many restaurants, shops, bars, and the beach/cove. I would definitely recommend the Leisure Inn.

• Stayed: July 2005