“Wonderful”

Ranked #16 of 26 Ogunquit B&B and Inns
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The location is perfect for walking to the restaurants, clubs, and the beach. We stayed in the Green room and it was comfortable and VERY clean. If your picky about your pillow bring your own but everything else about the room was perfect - it had a small 'fridge and ac. The jewel(s) of this B&B are the owners who treated us and every one else as welcomed guests to their home. The rates can't be beat.

Michael's muffins and breakfast bread were delicious. Breakfast also included cereals and yogurts. They provided alternative milks (Almond) so that cereal could still be enjoyed if you don't do regular milk. Greg makes sure that everyone feels at home and is ready to offer suggestions about what to do and the best places for your needs. We will definitely come back.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Arrived late on a Tuesday evening after a long day of traveling by air from Texas with multiple stops. Greg and Mike greeted I and another photographer warmly and took us on a quick tour of their B&B. Everything that one could possibly need was available making us feel welcome and immediately at home. I got the 'green' room with it's wonderful queen size bed and masculine decor. Finding the sheets were changed daily simply set the standard for cleanliness throughout and I found myself not wanting to leave the following Sunday. I particularly enjoyed their local knowledge and ability to not only tell you of the history but were willing to literally take us here and there. It was particularly nice to begin each morning with fresh coffee, hot tea and Mike's delicious homemade muffins, fresh fruit, juice and cold cereal. Being a photographer I was up well before sunrise and returned well after sunset and had no problem coming or going from the B&B. I felt safe at all times no matter when or where I went. It's a wonderful location with two dedicated host and I certainly look forward to returning again when the opportunity arises.

Room Tip: The green room faces the front of the B&B yet their location on School Street is nice and quiet.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Not been to Ogunquit in a few decades and had some trepidation as I am used to going to Provincetown. Happy to report that there are some nice things to do in town and a great inn to stay at that has all the amenities and also is close to town so you can walk everywhere (to the beach, to eat, and to socialize).

The Ogunquit Beach Inn was quite comfortable and all the amenities of a beach town resort. The owners Greg and Michael were very friendly and welcoming and happy to orient you to the events in town and where to go. Inn is very clean and quite spacious for an inn. Wifi and solid breakfast (and gluten free options) were nice as well as snacks available at all times. Nice place to get away for a quiet break for a weekend.

Highly recommend and plan to return there this fall.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I am not a b&b fan but OBI changed my opinion. 4 words...charming, cozy, clean, central. The owners, Greg and Michael know how to make your feel like friends and family. We could come and go as we pleased since the continental breakfast was always available. Greg always answered our questions about restaurants and sites to see. Not luxurious, but the price was awesome. This was our second time staying here and i can't wait to visit again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Wrezn8r
Caledonia, New York, United States
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I have been staying with Greg & Michael now for the last for years. The service is impeccable and the rooms are always very neat and tidy. I have stayed in all but one of the rooms now and have not had a complaint about any of them. This trip I brought my adult daughter and my best friend (Ex-wife) with me. They too enjoyed their stay very much. Whether going solo or with friends and family, I would highly recommend staying at the Ogunquit Beach Inn.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Mike B
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 15 September 2013

My husband and I have been staying at the Ogunquit Beach Inn for more than 10 years. We can't say enough wonderful things about the Inn and its proprietors, Greg and Michael. The Inn itself is very comfortable and the rooms are beautifully appointed with everything one might want or need. The breakfast is lovingly hand made and baked daily. Everything is always fresh. Both Greg and Michael always go well above and beyond the call of duty to ensure our comfort, whether it be specific dietary needs, wanting reservations at a local restaurant, or letting us know what exhibits are showing at local museums and galleries. The Inn is also very centrally located in the town and everything is an easy walk or trolley ride away. The rooms are very reasonably priced and are excellent value. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful. Two have separate outside entrances. One has an upper outside deck...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Eileen S
New York City, New York
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I love the house, the service was great but the room was very tight (yellow room) and the bathroom was claustrophobic. I really wanted to love this place but for a few days stay over it was not comfortable like I like for bed and breakfast.

• Stayed May 2013