All reviewswonderful hostsyogurt and granolacarriage housefruit cupeach morningstuffed french toastbreakfast was deliciousfront porchsconeswonderful weekendogunquit areaget awaywalking distance to townmarginal waythird floorlong weekendrooms are beautiful
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Puffin Inn was a fantastic experience. Michele and Tim are so warm and welcoming, and they do a delicious breakfast. Michele had great recommendations for what to do in the area. The property is beautiful and relaxing. Next time we go back we'll stay with them again. I absolutely recommend this spot!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Michele and Tim made a quick jaunt to Ogunquit an experience that will keep us coming back for more! Michele was incredibly accommodating for my wife and I as we came to stay for just a single night at the last minute. We were given a quick run-down of all the info and also choices for the following morning's breakfast; Michele also gave us great information about the town and local attractions and restaurants. The inn was very clean and charming, and we felt very comfortable in our room. And breakfast...all I can say is WOW. Incredible food and we felt so valued in our stay, especially in the little things like pastries and coffee available to take to our room before breakfast, or fun chats with the hosts in the morning. We will definitely be back!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Tim was great! I was unable to meet Michele as she was out of town. My partner and I stayed in room 5. It has a very nice size bathroom compared to the others and a tub. Very spacious and comfortable. Tim was always available if we needed him. He was so friendly and helpful! You can't go wrong with the Puffin Inn!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 7 April 2014

If you want to feel well taken care of, this is the right place for you. The innkeepers, Michele and Tim, are so warm, friendly, down to earth, and helpful. We were on our baby-moon and just wanted a place to go and relax. We stayed in Room 3, which is normally two double beds, but can be made into one king bed. The room was perfect for us because it had two large comfy chairs and a table where we could play cards. It was also private and had more room to spread out. There was a nice tub/shower combo. One of the reasons I rated this stay EXCELLENT was because of the breakfast...Michele and Tim are excellent bakers and cooks, that is certain. The first morning, we were surprised by two pastries/breads to choose from, coffee and tea of course. Then, a 'just the right size' fruit, yogurt, and granola bowl, and finally our savory dish...which was this awesome sun dried tomato strata with wonderful kielbasa (and I have never called a meat product wonderful before.) Michele is writing a cook book, which I would love to have. We will try to come back again, even if it is off season...it's a wonderful Inn and nice little town to visit.

Room Tip: If you want a room to have space and privacy, ask if they can turn room 3 into a king bed for you (from two twins.) It was a very comfortable corner room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
PuffinInnOgunquit, Owner at Puffin Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Thank you so much for writing this detailed review. We really enjoyed meeting you guys and felt so honored that you choose the Puffin Inn for your baby moon getaway. Please keep us posted as to how you both and the new baby are doing. We hope to see you again even though we know it won't be too soon with 3 little ones at home:) Please take care and be well. Michele and Tim

Reviewed 5 April 2014

We arrived late and they stayed up to give us a great greeting. Breakfast was amazing and we got to choose between a few options. They hostess Michelle and host Tim were excellent and Michelle joined us for breakfast and was telling us stories which made everyone comfortable. They gave us great recommendations on restaurants and things to do as well as emailed me restaurants before my arrival. This is a great place and we will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2014