All reviews wonderful hosts lemon stuffed french toast yogurt and granola carriage house fruit cup eggs benedict each morning breakfast was delicious front porch scones wonderful weekend ogunquit area every guest get away walking distance to town marginal way third floor
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

The owners were very attentive and worked hard to make sure our stay was awesome! I have a glutein problem and they went above to make delicious glutein free breakfast for me! They were helpful about the area and gave us good info. They are warm loving people! We would definitely go back!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My daughter and I visited for a getaway night in April and had such a wonderful stay! From the moment I called to make the reservation the experience was warm and welcoming. The Inn is lovely, clean and comfortable with everything you could need provided. Michele and Tim are very personable and went out of their way to make sure our stay was comfortable. They even accommodated my vegan diet for the wonderful homemade breakfast! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My daughter was coming to visit from Canada and I wanted to take a couple of days out of town for some sightseeing, good food, and lovely accommodations. Couldn't have asked for a better experience than the Puffin Inn with Tim and Michele as the awesome hosts. Thank you.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I have stayed in many places in Ogunquit none of which have passed my own accommodation standards. Here at the Puffin Inn the room I stayed in was beautiful, extremely spacious, extremely clean and well decorated. I got the opportunity to peek in other rooms and they were equally as nice. Michele is a perfect hostess truly interested in you and your needs. As you have read many times before the breakfast is outstanding. I had the most delicious lemon french toast with a blueberry compote/syrup, I was in seventh heaven. The Puffin Inn has surpassed all my expectations. I am looking forward to my next visit. Thank you Michele and Tim for a wonderful weekend!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Our stay at the Puffin Inn was a delightful rest in a fantastic beach town - actually just read on T & L that Ogunquit is one of the best beach towns in America - not surprising. And Michele and Tim have made our stay so enjoyable and rewarding. Breakfast is so special and our room is meeting our needs to a T.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family