“"A Great Get-Away!"”

Puffin Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #8 of 26 Ogunquit B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful visit to Ogunquit last week. Our stay at the Puffin Inn was wonderful. We had such a good time with Michelle and Tim. They were great hosts, very warm and welcoming. Breakfast was unique and unusual, not your usual bacon snd eggs (very gourmet). Rooms were charming. It was a great get away and would not hesitate to make a return visit. I have already recommended the Inn to friends.

Room Tip: I got a glimpse of a few of the rooms and thought they all looked comfortable, clean and charming.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

The owners were very attentive and worked hard to make sure our stay was awesome! I have a glutein problem and they went above to make delicious glutein free breakfast for me! They were helpful about the area and gave us good info. They are warm loving people! We would definitely go back!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My daughter and I visited for a getaway night in April and had such a wonderful stay! From the moment I called to make the reservation the experience was warm and welcoming. The Inn is lovely, clean and comfortable with everything you could need provided. Michele and Tim are very personable and went out of their way to make sure our stay was comfortable. They even accommodated my vegan diet for the wonderful homemade breakfast! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My daughter was coming to visit from Canada and I wanted to take a couple of days out of town for some sightseeing, good food, and lovely accommodations. Couldn't have asked for a better experience than the Puffin Inn with Tim and Michele as the awesome hosts. Thank you.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I have stayed in many places in Ogunquit none of which have passed my own accommodation standards. Here at the Puffin Inn the room I stayed in was beautiful, extremely spacious, extremely clean and well decorated. I got the opportunity to peek in other rooms and they were equally as nice. Michele is a perfect hostess truly interested in you and your needs. As you have read many times before the breakfast is outstanding. I had the most delicious lemon french toast with a blueberry compote/syrup, I was in seventh heaven. The Puffin Inn has surpassed all my expectations. I am looking forward to my next visit. Thank you Michele and Tim for a wonderful weekend!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Our stay at the Puffin Inn was a delightful rest in a fantastic beach town - actually just read on T & L that Ogunquit is one of the best beach towns in America - not surprising. And Michele and Tim have made our stay so enjoyable and rewarding. Breakfast is so special and our room is meeting our needs to a T.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Visited Ogunquit for a weekend getaway! The Puffin Inn proved to be just what we were looking for!! The rooms are very charming, beautifully decorated and meticulously clean. Our hosts, Tim and Michele are outstanding at what they do! The breakfasts are amazing and delicious!
The Inn is perfectly located walking distance to town, Perkins Cove and Marginal Way, where there are shops and restaurants galore but it is far enough where it is quiet and peaceful.
We truly enjoyed our stay at The Puffin Inn and upon checking out we looked at each other and decided " We will make this a yearly tradition!" Outstanding accommodations, service and conversation. The best of the best! Cannot wait to return! =)

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 8, on the third floor. The decor of the room is bright and modern. It was nice and...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple