“Best Lobster Roll!”

Frills
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 11 September 2012

They make the BEST lobster roll I've ever had in my life! It comes on a delicious criossant, along with their homemade potato chips. My friends and I ordered takeout from the beach, walked to pick it up (a very easy walk), and ate on the beach. Delicious! I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

Excellent, laid back and affordable. Very casual with good food and great beer recommendations...Friendly staff. Excellent location.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

I have been coming to Frills every year for the past 5 years. I have never had a bad meal here. I love the waitresses as they are always friendly and are really good at chatting you up. The drinks are great as well and very reasonably priced. Try the Sweet Tea for an interesting variation of Iced Tea. I think the reason why this place is so good is that they try to keep the types of foods they offer to a minimum. Most likely makes things easier to manage. Try the home made gorgonzola potato chips while enjoying your cocktails!!!!

Reviewed 29 August 2012

The shrimp taco salad was the best I have ever eaten. Frills is always a favorite while visiting Ogunquit. The drinks are great as well. It's nice to have a drink special of the day.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

Good food, decent prices. A favorite of the locals which is always a good sign. Custom made lobster salad is a nice touch if your wary of mayo.