“Unfamily friendly!”

Frills
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Was a big fan of this place until i overheard owner saying that he didnt want to accept groups with children. Very bad feeling we got. Of course they dont care since the flow of people on that street is so high.

3  Thank Joseph S

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Had dinner here a few nights ago. Ordered a margarita. Just bad...very little tequila, and sugar on the bottom. I guess they don't use simple syrup. I let is slide and moved on to ordering food. They highlight their Ribs. I inquired if they are made on the premises. Server said yes and recommended them. They were gray in color with some sauce on the top. Took one bite and spit it out in my napkin. They tasked like they were cooked a month ago and left in the fridge and reheated. No flavor, just really bad. Server said they roast them....not smoked. She didn't seemed surprised when I told her my theory about them. Wife ordered pan seared cod......she said was marginal..left half of it. I wound up having a large ice cream at Sweet Pea for dinner. Avoid this place like the plague.

2  Thank HonestOpinion19
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The food is excellent @ Frills. We always make it our first
stop and have never been disappointed.
The staff is friendly and the menu always has a lot of
good choices.

1  Thank Mauie4me2
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

This was such a cute little restaurant! The patio is nice and cool! The spinach artichoke dip was just plain excellent!!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We have walked by Frills countless times and tonight we were lucky enough to be seated right away.
I got the garden salad and my husband got the wedge salad. Both were great. The wedge salad had a generous amount of real fresh and just cooked bacon, not the crumbles most places give. The ranch and blue cheese dressings were great.
I got catch of the day Cod that was excellent, and hubby got Hawaiian tenderloin tips. They were flavored perfect and incredibly tender.
Highly recommend and I wish we had tried Frills sooner! We will be back!