We stayed at Anchorage By the Sea from 9/2 - 9/5. The grounds are exquisitely landscaped, manicured and kept tidy. The hotel is very, very clean. There are many workers taking care of the hotel and making sure you are having a good stay. The hotel front overlooks the ocean and the views are breathtaking. The pool and hot tubs are great and you can sit on the massive front lawn and gaze at the ocean from Adirondack chairs - so relaxing. You do pay a steep price for all these amenities, however. But we feel it was worth it. We had a great time and would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ogunquit’s most renowned, year-round oceanfront resort is The Anchorage By the Sea. The sea’s spectacular beauty is the focal point from most anywhere on the grounds. Located in the heart of Ogunquit, everything you could want in a complete vacation resort is right outside your door. Beautifully decorated rooms opening onto unforgettable views of the ocean are only the beginning. Open year-round, all rooms are smoke-free, offer free WIFI and have a small refrigerator. Other Anchorage amenities include hot tubs, indoor and outdoor pools, saunas and poolside bar and grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Anchorage By the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Anchorage By The Sea Hotel Ogunquit
- The Anchorage By Sea
- Anchorage By The Sea Ogunquit
- The Anchorage By The Sea Ogunquit, Maine