Was surprised there was a parking lot between the 1st floor room and the ocean view. Free coffee, but styro cups are small, coffee gone before back to the room. Bathroom was surprisingly clean/updated. Taking wall hangings in room down, would update room. Room wasnt ready at 1:30, we were very tired. Hot tubs were nice/clean at night once the crowds cleared out. Three hot tubs/2 pools and one waterfall tub makes a great place for the kids. The front desk/staff is very pleasant. No direct access to water from property, must walk to town and then across bridge. Very nice overall. Lawn chairs are moved appropriately for pool the to lawn for sunset viewing. Gazebos provide nice place to eat take out and enjoy the view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ogunquit’s most renowned, year-round oceanfront resort is The Anchorage By the Sea. The sea’s spectacular beauty is the focal point from most anywhere on the grounds. Located in the heart of Ogunquit, everything you could want in a complete vacation resort is right outside your door. Beautifully decorated rooms opening onto unforgettable views of the ocean are only the beginning. Open year-round, all rooms are smoke-free, offer free WIFI and have a small refrigerator. Other Anchorage amenities include hot tubs, indoor and outdoor pools, saunas and poolside bar and grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Anchorage By the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Anchorage By The Sea Hotel Ogunquit
- The Anchorage By Sea
- Anchorage By The Sea Ogunquit
- The Anchorage By The Sea Ogunquit, Maine