My boyfriend and I had an amazing relaxing getaway in late September at Anchorage! We arrived on Sunday afternoon and checked into our Tower Room. The recent renovation is beautiful! Our room had two beds, a flat screen TV, private balcony, and a spacious bathroom. As a repeat guest, I always book a Tower room because of the private balcony. We enjoyed soaking in the two outdoor jacuzzis and staring out at the beach. The pools, jacuzzis, and grounds at Anchorage are always well maintained. The front desk staff is so friendly and helpful! They know in the off season which restaurants are open, etc. The next morning we checked out, but got to leave the car. We walked the Marginal Way and ate lunch at Barnacle Billy's. We will return to Anchorage again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ogunquit’s most renowned, year-round oceanfront resort is The Anchorage By the Sea. The sea’s spectacular beauty is the focal point from most anywhere on the grounds. Located in the heart of Ogunquit, everything you could want in a complete vacation resort is right outside your door. Beautifully decorated rooms opening onto unforgettable views of the ocean are only the beginning. Open year-round, all rooms are smoke-free, offer free WIFI and have a small refrigerator. Other Anchorage amenities include hot tubs, indoor and outdoor pools, saunas and poolside bar and grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Anchorage By the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Anchorage By The Sea Hotel Ogunquit
- The Anchorage By Sea
- Anchorage By The Sea Ogunquit
- The Anchorage By The Sea Ogunquit, Maine