This is a great place to stay even in the off-season. The outdoor hot tubs make sitting outside very comfortable and it backs up to Marginal Way for a great hike along a lovely coast. The complimentary breakfast while not serving hot items, was still fairly hearty with yogurt cups and fresh fruit. This place is just a postcard. When can I go back?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ogunquit’s most renowned, year-round oceanfront resort is The Anchorage By the Sea. The sea’s spectacular beauty is the focal point from most anywhere on the grounds. Located in the heart of Ogunquit, everything you could want in a complete vacation resort is right outside your door. Beautifully decorated rooms opening onto unforgettable views of the ocean are only the beginning. Open year-round, all rooms are smoke-free, offer free WIFI and have a small refrigerator. Other Anchorage amenities include hot tubs, indoor and outdoor pools, saunas and poolside bar and grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Anchorage By the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Anchorage By The Sea Hotel Ogunquit
- The Anchorage By Sea
- Anchorage By The Sea Ogunquit
- The Anchorage By The Sea Ogunquit, Maine