“Best Seafood Dinner of my life!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Captain's Galley Restaurant - CLOSED

Captain's Galley Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Plymouth, Minnesota, United States
“Best Seafood Dinner of my life!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

I'm not exaggerating here! I ordered the captain's seafood sampler. It had luscious sea scallops, large chunks of lobster, perfectly seasoned halibut chunks and tasty bay shrimp tucked underneath a delectable layer of butter, bread crumbs and lemon. My father thoroughly enjoyed his whole lobster dinner and my brother loved his lobster roll.

• Visited October 2013

Lisbon, New Hampshire, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Great seafood and steak"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

was there in sept 2013 had breakfast,lunch,dinner both days we were there. Waitstaff and food were excellent cant wait to go back in 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!Atmosphere was wonderful!!!!!!!!

• Visited September 2013
“Great place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

Great place! Family friendly... Actually, I wouldn't go there unless with kids. I calle ahead with a party of 11, the tablr was ready and waiting for us. The waitstaff was just okay- she wasn't to personable, and I feel like she didn't know how to deal with a large party. Prices were reasonable.

• Visited August 2013
Sherbrooke, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good seafood products”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have been eating at Capt. Galley's 5 times now and will soon go back for another meal. Their bisques, chowders and seafood plates are delicious and fresh....

• Visited October 2012
Colchester, VT
“One good dinner, one, inedible”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

On arrival, we were told there was a 15 minute wait. Customers are apparently expected to browse the gift shop which surrounds the host. Nothing worth purchasing there, but our name was called fairly quickly. We both ordered drinks while waiting for dinner, beer and an excellent rum drink, served in a jar. The drinks were long gone by the time our dinners arrived - about an hour, when combined with the gift shop wait. My husband's steak met his expectations nicely; my pasta primavera was like pasta and veggies in old dishwater. I ate the broccoli and then gave up. Our waitress must have known there was a problem with my dinner, as she returned quickly and offered to take my entree off our bill. I am easy to please, but doesn't pasta primavera usually have a sauce of some sort?

• Visited August 2013