“One of our favorites”
Review of David's Sub Shop

David's Sub Shop
Reviewed 30 May 2009

I am from CT and we have vacationed in the fall in OOB for 9 years. David's is one of our favorite places. Delicious subs, sandwiches, side salads. Everything has been reasonable and in generous proportions. The meatballs are home made and good. Excellent variety. It's a great place for good food especially if you need to watch your budget. Very friendly staff. Why go to the fast food chains when you can eat at a good, local shop like David's? My 4 star ratings are for restaurants within this class with similar menu's. Another good sign is that 'the locals' come here.

1  Thank CtDeb

Reviewed 16 February 2009

Best Steak sub I ever had! Service was great, friendly staff. Fresh veggies and bread. Very clean and I will eat there everytime I go to OOB!