“good steak sub”

David's Sub Shop
Auburn, Maine
“good steak sub”
Reviewed 11 October 2009

I had a steak and cheese with mushrooms this past week. It was a pretty good sub. I probably eat there again if in the mood for a sub!

New Haven, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of our favorites”
Reviewed 30 May 2009

I am from CT and we have vacationed in the fall in OOB for 9 years. David's is one of our favorite places. Delicious subs, sandwiches, side salads. Everything has been reasonable and in generous proportions. The meatballs are home made and good. Excellent variety. It's a great place for good food especially if you need to watch your budget. Very friendly staff. Why go to the fast food chains when you can eat at a good, local shop like David's? My 4 star ratings are for restaurants within this class with similar menu's. Another good sign is that 'the locals' come here.

1 Thank CtDeb
New England
“Best steak subs I ever had!!”
Reviewed 16 February 2009

Best Steak sub I ever had! Service was great, friendly staff. Fresh veggies and bread. Very clean and I will eat there everytime I go to OOB!