“Great Pizza at a great price ”
Review of Ocean Pizza

Ocean Pizza
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Ocean Pizza blew my mind! I have certainly had my fair share of pizza, but there is something special about this place. The price is very reasonable and the quality is top notch. If you like a nice hand tossed crust look no further!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Ocean Pizza is the place to go for "awesome" pizza or for a "delightful" hot entree in Old Orchard Beach! The staff is worth its weight in gold. Pamela, the owner/cook, and Sue, the bartender/server are the nicest people you'd ever want to meet. They are friendly, courteous - all around good people. The menu is derived from Pamela's family recipes and creativity that made are to order with love, care, and pride. Make Ocean Pizza a part of YOUR Old Orchard Beach Experience!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

One of the best meatball pizzas I have ever had! They did not have little cubes of meatballs, they had sliced the meatballs in half and put on the pizza. The meatballs were delicious! The dough was chewy (I don't like thin crust) and you could smell the yeast. I highly recommend but they don't do delivery.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We ordered some pizza for takeout while in town. Went in, say at the counter, ordered, and got to watch it being made. While she was making our pizza, she was chatty and friendly.
A few people came in to eat in the dining room and she managed them quite quickly as well.

We got the veggie pizza and the California Dreaming, Oh my! I am going to try to replicate it at home it was so yummy! Sweet and sour chicken, green pepper, pineapple, and cashews.

This was my first time here, and I will be back next summer!

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Ordered here for pick up. We had a white pizza with chicken and pepperoni, mushroom,green pepper and onion. Was wonderful. Great pizza. Quick and efficient..Will order from here again...