“Best Pie on the Beach”
Review of Ocean Pizza

Ocean Pizza
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Ocean Pizza is a small pizza restaurant near the end of I195 in Old Orchard Beach, (OOB), ME. OOB is a town where you cannot swing a dead cat without hitting a pizza place. As a year round resident, I have been to them all. The best, however, is Ocean Pizza!

Ocean Pizza specializes in take out, but the dining room and bar are fantastic. Some nights they even have live entertainment. But what I really enjoy is the old fashioned neighborhood tavern atmosphere. It liking walking into "Cheers" every time I go there. The "loaded" is by and large their best pie..

So if you want to go to a place where everyone knows your name, try Ocean Pizza in OOB.

1  Thank CDRjhb

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Ocean Pizza blew my mind! I have certainly had my fair share of pizza, but there is something special about this place. The price is very reasonable and the quality is top notch. If you like a nice hand tossed crust look no further!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Ocean Pizza is the place to go for "awesome" pizza or for a "delightful" hot entree in Old Orchard Beach! The staff is worth its weight in gold. Pamela, the owner/cook, and Sue, the bartender/server are the nicest people you'd ever want to meet. They are friendly, courteous - all around good people. The menu is derived from Pamela's family recipes and creativity that made are to order with love, care, and pride. Make Ocean Pizza a part of YOUR Old Orchard Beach Experience!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

One of the best meatball pizzas I have ever had! They did not have little cubes of meatballs, they had sliced the meatballs in half and put on the pizza. The meatballs were delicious! The dough was chewy (I don't like thin crust) and you could smell the yeast. I highly recommend but they don't do delivery.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We ordered some pizza for takeout while in town. Went in, say at the counter, ordered, and got to watch it being made. While she was making our pizza, she was chatty and friendly.
A few people came in to eat in the dining room and she managed them quite quickly as well.

We got the veggie pizza and the California Dreaming, Oh my! I am going to try to replicate it at home it was so yummy! Sweet and sour chicken, green pepper, pineapple, and cashews.

This was my first time here, and I will be back next summer!