“delicious”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Pier Fries are awesome beach food. Hot, fresh, greasy deliciousness. If you don't get the big $6 box, you'll be sorry. (If you do, you might not finish it.)

By the way, tip the kids. It's damn hot in that little kitchen.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

These fries are deceivingly simple. At first I didn't think much of them but the trick is to splash them with a hearty dose of vinegar and salt. Then, no question, best fries in OOB.

2  Thank Heather G
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

First you have to understand this is not a restaurant. This is about the French Fries. I've always gone here since they were really located ON THE PIER. But the second fire took their location. We got Fries this year. Try them with vinegar instead of katsup. But our daughter in love from Costa Rica had never had Fried Dough. I tried it once: hard turned cold fast covered with grease and smothered with powdered sugar. Not at Pier French Fries! Matt made her a special. Half apples and half cream. It was DELICIOUS. Other places the staff seemed uninterested in customer service but there is a new spin this year! Thanks Pier French Fries. Your the best!

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

These fries are beyond comparison. You only find fries this good at carnivals! They sell them by the cup, the pint or the box.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

My husband told me about this place as he always went there with his family. I couldn't imagine how french fries could be such a big deal. I was SO wrong. out-of-this-world and we have them several times each time we go to OOB. Service is fast and efficient, even with big crowds. price is reasonable. There is absolutely no reason to eat fries anywhere else on OOB!