“Great place for Pizza and Beer”
Review of Jimmy The Greek's

Jimmy The Greek's
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We go to Jimmy the Greeks every year when we vacation in old orchard. Great place for wood fire cooked pizza. Get the Italian delight, great pizza! They have many good beers on tap, and many other great dishes. Give this place a try if your looking for a place to dine in old orchard.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Jimmy the Greek restaurant is basically a tired pub. The interior is old and tired. Went to this place. Looking for a great place for the kids to eat. The pizza was not great, and service was a bit slow. Do not order the nachos as they use fake liquid cheese. The food was not cheap either. I would not recommend it as a family restaurant, though they did have an excellent choice of beers.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Visited Jimmy the Greek's to have an early dinner and watch Germany play Algeria in the World Cup. Arrived as the team line-ups were being introduced. Per the directions at the hostess stand, I sat myself. There were less than dozen patrons in the place. To make a long story short, at 11 minutes into the game, and being in a near empty bar no one had waited on me. Apparently, the two hostesses gabbing, at the now occupied, hostess station;the waitress talking with a bartender; the other bartender watching the game; and another waitress that spent twenty minutes chatting with a couple were too engrossed to wait on customers and serve food. So after about 25 minutes with no human contact I left. With service this poor I doubt I will ever return.

1  Thank CDRjhb
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The piano bar was fun! great date night with friends, pizza(yum!!) and beer. The back room wasn't as nice as the front but it made up for it in fun! would do it again!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

When we travel we always like to visit the small local restraunats but in this case I wish that we hadn't. I don't know if they make nacho's differntly in Maine but the nachos were disgusting. We ordered the chicken nachos and and they put cream of chicken on it (???) I have never in my life (nor do I ever want to ) experience that again! The first red flag should have been that the menu was extensive. Anytime you go out dinner and they have a big menu it is next to nearly impossible to have a great meal. The only restaurant I have been to so far that has been able to pull that off is The Cheescake Factory! I will definitley got be going back. Sorry!