“Good Italian pizza”

Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Rocco's Pizza is a family owned and operated pizza place located in the heart of Old Orchard Beach. We offer some of the finest New York style pizza right here in Maine. Our thin crust pizza is hand crafted to order and baked in a brick oven. We also offer calzones (baked daily), french fries, chicken tenders and fried dough topped with powdered sugar and cinnamon (or pizza sauce if you're from Connecticut).
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Outside to go service. Enjoyed the thin Italian pizza. Located near the busy Pier. Good place to stop by when shopping.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

What can I say. There is something about pizza at the beach that makes it taste better than average. Maybe it's the throngs of people, or maybe the salt air, but whatever it is it makes pizza taste special. Now I have been going to another place at Old Orchard Beach for pizza for years. But on this trip after reading reviews here I tried Rocco's NY Style pizza.

The crust is really perfect for those who enjoy NY Style thin crust pizza. The top of the crust was firm, and the bottom of the crust was crispy without being overcooked, JUST Perfect!. The sauce is a sweeter tomato sauce without being overly sweet and the was plenty of it. The cheese was abundant and tasty. We bought a pepperoni pie to go home and it was loaded with the meat and NOT dripping with grease. Delicious! Rocco's is priced with the competition and is definitely a place to try. I have found another great pizza place on the beach.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Best pizza by far in Old Orchard Beach. Tried a few other pizza's stand but, in my opinion, Rocco's Pizza had the best pizza.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

My family and I go to OOB each year for the last few.
I have had great Pizza over the years in various places we have traveled.
In OOB at the Pier area you have a few choices all claiming to be the best Pizza.
The truth is the worst Pizza is Lisa's hands down.The best I had the other night was Rocco's.
Price with 1 topping excellent .We had a medium cheese with half pepperoni.
The whole pie was the best in OOB.I have had .By a whole pie is a better deal here and you can bring it back to your Hotel and have a great dinner.

1  Thank Hamburger M
Reviewed 2 July 2013

What an unexpected surprise! keep reading.We were with a large group and everyone was stopping for food along the way and I noticed several other visitors were eating pizza and it looked greasy for many of the places on Main Street. I thought oh well what can you expect but I was hungry and needed to find something to eat. I walked to the end and was going to go to Dairy Queen but I stopped and saw this place and noticed the pizza looked different. I bought a slice - WOW! It was perfection, cooked well, not greasy from poor quality cheese and pepperoni, large slice for a low price. I think around 3.50. What a treat! I had wished we could have bought a whole pie. Wish Rocco's would franchise in Florida. The owner certainly takes pride.

1  Thank travelingwego