“Breakfast is ver good!”
Review of Fat Bellies Deli - CLOSED

Fat Bellies Deli
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This was across the street from my hotel and I decided to give their breakfast a try. I had the Blueberry pancakes with sausage and it was great. I love the Maine blueberries and it was plentiful in their pancakes. I would go back again for breakfast.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for breakfast and really enjoyed ourselves. I had a waffle with strawberries and bacon and my boyfriend had biscuits and gravy which were out of this world! Waitress was very friendly. What highly recommend this breakfast spot.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

My fiance and I walked here for breakfast one morning from our room @ The Waves. He got a lobster omelette and I got some combo platter with eggs, bacon and toast. He had ordered a large apple juice, which was $3- something. It ended up being a dixie cup-size. (no free refills) No exagerattion. A tiny little c We had a good chuckle over it, but I thought it was pretty outrageous. The main reason why I'm rating it poor is due to the fact that everything was crazy priced. My meal alone was around $15. Even for a vacation spot, I thought it was pretty insane.

2  Thank Kate M
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We just came back from a week in OOB and ate numerous times at this restaurant. The food was good, not one thing we had was not. Breakfast for 3 of us was $20 and it was a lot of food. Love their Rueben and the haddock is amazing. Can't wait to come back next year. Employees are friendly despite being very busy.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Very good food, lots of good choices on the menu, nice patio seating, friendly waitress and owner. We all- kids and adults- had a fun time here, and will go back