Crest Motel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Sea View Inn(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$98
Sea Cliff House Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
US$69
The Edgewater(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$87
The Copley LaReine Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
US$97
Ocean Walk Hotel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$97
Marvin Gardens Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$108
Alouette Beach Resort(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$76
Hotels.com
Waves Oceanfront Resort(Old Orchard Beach)
US$87
US$76
Friendship Oceanfront Suites(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$97
Beach Villa Motel & Cottages(Old Orchard Beach)
US$81
All reviewsfree popcornhot tubindoor poolbasketball netshort walknext yearrooms are cleanpicnic tablesacross the streetparking lotlocation is greatgreat familyawesome vacationa great place to stayyear after yearfirst floorbeach access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We stayed at the Crest for 4 nights. The room and the bathroom were very clean. That's always the first thing my wife and I look for when we arrive in a room. The semi-indoor heated pool was great for my 10yr old and I to use when we wanted a break from the beach. I do wish at least one of the bed's were queen or king size but that was very minor compared to all the great things about the motel. As others have said the Motel is on the beach and within a 10 minute walk to shops and the amusement park. Every request that we had was happily taken care of. As an example, we were bringing 2 boxes of 6 lobsters each back home with us (we bought the lobsters from a nearby pound). We asked one of the owner's son's if they wouldn't mind refrigerating our boxes until the next morning. They happily took care of it and we picked up our lobsters from the front desk the next morning. We would stay at the Crest again in a heart beat.

Room Tip: If you want a view of the ocean stay on the second floor.
1  Thank leadout_kv
Reviewed 27 August 2013

My family of four spent last week at The Crest on Old Orchard Beach once again. We love staying at The Crest. It's in a perfect location...close enough to walk to "The Center" where the amusements, shops, and restaurants are... but far enough away that you are not bothered by the noise. The motel is set back a little from the beach but you just walk right through the parking area to reach the sand. That works out perfectly to put all your beach "stuff" (chairs, umbrellas, etc) back in your vehicle at the end of the day so you don't need to lug it all back to your room. The large inground hot tub is incredibly relaxing. The pool is enclosed so you can still enjoy a swim on a rainy day, but it still feels very open because the structure is all glass with several sliding doors. There is a playground area for smaller children. There are several grills available in the picnic area if you choose to barbecue. Rooms, especially the bathrooms, are very clean. The air conditioning kept the rooms quite cool. I can't say enough about the staff at this motel. They are so very helpful and extremely nice. I thought there was a problem with the refrigerator in our room. As soon as I reported the issue to the office they sent someone to us. Turns out I unplugged the wrong thing in order to charge my phone. WHOOOPS. The staff member had a chuckle with me over that one. Paul runs a great operation on a beautiful New England beach. We are already planning to return next year.

Room Tip: The units with a full kitchen are very convenient if you don't mind cooking while on your vacation.
1  Thank nunu2008
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Spent 1 night at Crest Motel for a quick summer get away with 2 adults and 2 kids. Picked based on reviews from TripAdvisor, and so glad we did. We loved the "old school" beach vacation feel of the place, which reminded me of family trips I took with my parents when I was a kid. We arrived early for check in and were given our parking pass so we could park in the hotel lot and go to the beach before our room was ready. The beach was just steps away, so it was super convenient. The room was immaculately clean, with a great A/C unit and really nicely updated bathroom. The beds were a little hard for my taste, but the rest of my family slept well. We loved the pool and the little playground for the kids. And although we didn't use them, we thought the grills and picnic tables were a great touch! We also loved the quick walk to the pier...it was a great location.

Room Tip: Ask for a second floor room, great view of the ocean!
1  Thank kholbie65
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Great time at Crest Motel! Family vacation 2 adults, 2 children. The service was very friendly. We needed an extra cot upon our arrival and it was brought to us right away. For an older motel the flooring was updated and I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms and bathroom. The heated pool was awesome! I saw them cleaning it every morning and the pool hours are 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. The hot tub is right next to the pool and kept clean. There are picnic tables right in the pool area and you can eat there if you want. The pool is covered and just outside that area are several loungers and tables. Around the pool there are high, coffee style chairs and tables with a view of the ocean. Fenced in BBQ area with kids play ground is also great. The pool area is very safe for little ones with very secure gates. In the lobby there is free coffee and popcorn, a nice little touch! We had a great time and would go back again!

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Walking distance from downtown shops, restaurants. Beautiful beach. Indoor pool/jacuzzi just a few feet from our door. Large, clean room. Bathroom very up to date. Like new A/C in room.
Quiet, restfull place and friendly staff.

Room Tip: Rooms facing indoor pool the best. Room 111 where we stayed was great! Just a few steps to indoor pool/parking/beach.