“Best salmon ever!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My husband and I have visited several times in the past and twice on our vacation last week - once for lunch and once for dinner. Both visits were great. For lunch, he had a blackened cod sandwich which he proclaimed to be 'the best' - I had a crab roll - 100% genuine crab meat salad with virtually no filler - awesome as well.
When we visited for dinner a few days later we weren't sure what we were looking for but we tried the fried sea scallops (him) and I ordered blackened salmon with a mango salsa and rice - on the daily special sheet. Not only was the salmon very tasty, but it was moist and perfectly cooked. No question that we will be back here when we return to the beach next summer.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Forget to put tarter sauce with clam meal. It should be automatic to include. Plus the meal was horrible. I have eaten better food from from frozen food section at walmart. DO NOT GO

1  Thank BRIAN B
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My party of four ate on the outside deck, the traffic was loud, but it didn't interfere with the meal or conversation. The starter rolls were a great start to the meal my pregnant daughter had to have a second helping. The waitress was friendly and very witty, her banter with my son-in-law set the stage for the meal. We had an appetizer of steamed clams, the clams were not your baby steamers, but large grit free delights. My wife, allergic to shrimp, had the heavy duty crab roll, and the waitress allowed for a side of salad instead of the fries, my wife was very appreciative of the switch. The twin lobsters was the usual. The lobster roll was very good, but not the best in Maine. I had the fried clam dinner, and it was excellent. The clams were lightly breaded and like the steamers large and grit free. I was full and didn't have to rely on the fries.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Right next to the campground we stayed at. The inside didn't look like anyplace we would want to have dinner but the deck is nice. We got twin lobsters to go and brought them back. They were yummy. The waitress who helped us was nice and made sure we had everything we needed.
4 instead of 5 because they didn't have the porch window open for orders and the chicken scratch sign in the window was not obvious. A guy inside saw us and said nothing.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

My wife and I had dinner here this week. Our server was very pleasant and the food was ok.
Two bowels of chowder and one plate of scallops and fries, coffee and a coke $40.00 plus tax.