Great room last weekend located in downtown area. Room standard but very clean LCD tv whirlpool tub. Trains station is next door which runs all day. One block to the pier. Had excellent weather and beach is across the street. Very clean soft sand. Excellent sub shop across the street. Try in July as town is just opening up. Motel has free muffins juice coffee in am. We paid 79 bucks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Americas Best Value Inn in Old Orchard Beach, Maine is a two-story outdoor corridor horizontally shaped property with 55 comfortable Guest rooms. Some guest rooms are furnished with a kitchenette, jacuzzi, and 27 inch LCD TV. All guest rooms are furnished with high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV, iron, ironing board, free local calls, and free newspaper. Relax in our ocean-view lounge overlooking the famous Old Orchard strip, or sit on the balcony and enjoy the refreshing ocean breeze. We are conveniently located near the center of town across the street from the Beach and Amusement Park. We are also close to the pier, restaurants, and bars with live entertainment. We welcome you to enjoy our crystal clear outdoor Pool. We have a courteous and experienced Staff. Come stay with us and enjoy the value of staying with Americas Best Value Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Americas Best Value Mt. Royal Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Mt. Royal Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- Americas Best Value Mt. Royal Inn Old Orchard Beach, Maine