“YUMMY”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 July 2013

We went here for a quick bite to eat and had been the previous year, things were a little different but definately for the better! The crust was AMAZING, it was seasoned and soft yet crispy, it made the pizza so good. The kids got cheese breadsticks that also had seasoned dough so they were just as yummy. We're definately going to go back next year!

Reviewed 2 July 2013

delivery 2 bucks
got the cal zones and pizza a couple of times food was very filling and tastes good

Reviewed 30 June 2013

We stayed in OOB for a week and on a dreary rainy night we decided to order from OOB house of pizza. We all ordered different things and the general agreement was that this place was pretty good! They have a wide selection of items on their menu and GREAT whoopie pies! If you're in need of lunch or dinner and don't want to go downtown then I'd recommend you give these guys a try.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

My boyfriend and I ordered food from our hotel around 10pm. It took around 40 minutes to get our food but it was worth the wait. We ordered chicken wings, a burger basket and a large steak and cheese. All the food was great but they forgot to give us a fork so my boyfriend ate his side salad with his hands. This place was convenient with a late night delivery and I would order here again.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

I was told by many people here in OOB that this place had pizza that I would get addicted to. Well, I tried it out last night. I ordered a small pizza with mushrooms and pepperoni and a side of regular chicken wings. The pizza sauce was so spicy it was overwhelming. I could not taste the mushrooms or pepperoni although it was there. The pizza crust was also burnt on the bottom. The chicken wings were deep fried and very tasty. I liked the delivery method, They have a portable credit card/debit card machine which makes it convenient and easy and only charge $2.00 for delivery. The driver was very nice and courteous. I usually give a place two chances to get things right, but in this case I won't.The pizza wasn't even close to what I expect and like. There definitely are better pizza places here. Sorry OOB House of Pizza, I won't be calling anymore.