Alouette Beach Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Sea View Inn(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$98
Sea Cliff House Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
US$69
The Edgewater(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$87
The Copley LaReine Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
US$97
Ocean Walk Hotel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$97
Crest Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$142
Hotels.com
Marvin Gardens Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$108
Waves Oceanfront Resort(Old Orchard Beach)
US$87
US$76
Friendship Oceanfront Suites(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$97
Beach Villa Motel & Cottages(Old Orchard Beach)
US$81
All reviewsindoor poolfree breakfastnext yearoff seasonowners and stafffew stepsold orchardminute walk to the pierview of the oceancoffee makeramusement parkfredkennedysunrisebeachoobsong
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

For my first time reserving a hotel room it was pretty good. I did arrive very early (5am) and the owner was very helpful. The room was clean and ready. It is beachfront! Loved it! Next time maybe the king bed suite with beach balcony view! Super

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dezeray S
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Brilliant new room with spectacular ocean view and the fresh salt air blowing in each morning. My 10 year old and I could not have been more comfortable and happy with The Alouette. Super friendly staff, scrumptious breakfast, especially the homemade breads, fresh room and terrific shower...just perfect and very worth the value!

Room Tip: New building, ocean view! We loved the first floor to just stroll right out onto the beach!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Took our grandson up for a long weekend and was pleasantly surprised at this place. Having stayed on OOB at another place years ago, this was much better. Very friendly staff! Stones throw from beach. Just a nice time for us. Hope to be back soon!

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I had called the day before we arrived to confirm our reservation which was fine. I also double checked on what the girl told me when I made our reservation that we could arrive early and get a car pass to park and use the pool or beach when we arrived. I had told her we would probably be there around 9:30-10 and was told the day before we arrived that still would be no problem.
Well, that was not true. We arrived at 9:30 and I would say I was not treated very well. The gentleman at the front desk told me that there would be no way I could park here and use the beach. I said I have an 8 year old in the car that is dying to go to the beach. And I explained to him what I was told on 2 separate conversations. He told me it would have to be after 12pm. Which I said I would not have come earn if I didn't confirm it. He was not very pleasant to work with. He did allow us to stay but you could tell he was not happy.
After we got settled on the beach I went back to the office and apologized. Which I really didn't need to do. He didn't care that I did that.
We checked in a little early and he gave us no information. Had no idea on the hours of the pool or check out time. So I thought that would be in the room but it wasn't.
I will be my best not to stay at this hotel in the future.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
9  Thank Kelly B
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This was our first time traveling to OOB, so we relied on other reviews from tripadvisor to book our stay. So glad we payed attention to the reviews on Alouette! We truly feel like we found the best place on the beach! We stayed in one of the studio rooms that literally opens up to the beach. It was the perfect location with the beach just seconds away! It was recently remodeled and was clean and modern. The staff was always friendly and the breakfast provided at the cafe was just right. Can't say enough about the location, the room and the staff! If we ever get back to OOB we will be staying at the Alouette!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family