My husband and I (along with some friends) stayed at the Edgewater for our vacation week in July 2012. Our friend have stayed there for a few years now and always raved about it. This year we finally decided to make the move from another motel and give this place a try. All I can say is WOW!! I cannot think of a negative thing about it.
From the customer service, to the cleanlinest of the rooms, to the overall condition of the motel everything was just perfect. I can not think of a single negative thing. Coffee and newspaper waiting in the office every morning. Smiles everyday from every single person that is working there which goes a long way!! They make you feel like you have been staying there forever with them and are returning friends!!
This will definitely not be our last visit to the Edgewater!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edgewater Motor Inn in Old Orchard Beach, Maine, sits on the sparkling Atlantic in the center of seven miles of gently sloping sand beach, central to all attractions.Our guests are pampered with distinctively appointed well-equipped rooms and a level of personalized attentive service that comes from three generations of inn keeping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your The Edgewater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edgewater Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- Edgewater Old Orchard Beach
- Edgewater Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- The Edgewater Old Orchard Beach, Maine