“Great food, drinks, and music selection!!!”

Big Daddy's Bar & Grill
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Old Orchard Beach's newest fine-dining restaurant & lounge now open for the 2012 season. Brunch menu, dinner menu and bar menu.
“Great food, drinks, and music selection!!!”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

My wife and I shared the Curried Lamb Appetizer...Flavors were on point...She had the Seafood Fettucine and I had the Filet( all were on the specials board) Fantastic!! Will probably be the only place we eat next season!!! Keep up the good work Big Daddy's!!!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank TexasTravelerss

Depew,Ny
“Best breakfast on the beach!”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I had stuffed french toast that had granola,nut crust with cream cheese and blueberries inside, though I was in heaven! My husband had the lobster omelet, excellent choice- he just kept saying mmmm...If you're in town, you gotta try it!!! there is no parking lot but you can park around corner by metersfor free till 10am. restaurant opens at 8am for breakfast.

Visited August 2013
4 Thank sabrar
Saco, Maine
“This local Loves Big Daddy's!”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We have eaten 3 times this summer at Big Daddy's. The food was wonderful and the wait staff was attentive. Looking at a previous post, the owner was said to be out front or on his phone. I have never seen Guy, the owner, anything but busy and attentive when he is in the restaurant. This is a must try restaurant in OOB!!

2 Thank LJR
Southborough, Massachusetts
“Good choice in OOB”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

This is a new small place near the Pier and the amusement park. A nice looking bar lines one side and the front is open in the good weather. The menu is limited but everything we had was great. My husband liked the burgers so much we returned a second time. The "italian Stallion" burger features proscuitto and was excellent. I had the lobster risotto which was also very good. Service was attentive and we will be back next year.

2 Thank cubiclegirl
Long Island, ME
“Food was good, fast and plentiful!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Sunday Brunch (11:00 a.m.). Had the special "chicken-fried steak with white gravy, over-easy eggs (you could have any style), new potato homefries." Large portion, tasty and plenty hot. No wait. If you wanted toast, you had to ask for it, $extra (don't understand that one, eggs without toast??). Also had the Bloody Mary Bar. You were served with your bloody and the bar consisted of hard-boiled quail eggs, a variety of olives, lemons/limes, assorted meats, celery, and excellent jumbo poached shrimp. That was a highlight. Everything thing was going along happy and fine until I presented them with the Groupon I'd purchased for last year - I went before the Groupon ran out last year and they had closed up shop for the season-EARLY!! There was a note on the door that said they would honor it until this year and even called with a confirmation and they indicated that they would honor it over the phone. Well, they didn't! Next time, I'll get the name of the person I speak with and they can confirm what they had told me to whomever the "manager" was that day. Probably won't go back because I don't like establishments that go back on their word.

1 Thank Christine W