“First visit confusing but grew to love it”

Big Daddy's Bar & Grill
Price range: US$7 - US$28
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Old Orchard Beach's laid back fine-dining restaurant & lounge now for the season . Brunch menu, dinner menu and bar menu.
Reviewed 10 November 2013

The first time we went to Big Daddy's it was for breakfast and were surprised to see kids there and drinks being served at 9am. While it bothered me I found out the law in Maine allows it unlike where I am from. However, we went back in the evening and found it to be a friendly fun place. The drinks were unique and wonderful as well as the food. The chef, Oren, had a great menu with everything from lite fare to full meals all much better than regular bar food. Krista remembered us and what drinks we liked and even suggested new things. We returned again and again and will definitely return when we get back to Maine.

1  Thank Jody R
There are newer reviews for Big Daddy's Bar & Grill

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Many people say there is no nice restaurant in OOB... well they are wrong ! Tried this location for the first time and I was very pleased !
It looks like a bar but it is actually very confortable and relaxed Inside. The quality of the food was just superb and the service very sufficient.
The young lady that served us was very professional and helpful in describing the best choices of the menu.
We had the filet mignon and it was just superb. Can't wait to return.

2  Thank Nat C
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Popped in here for breakfast. My husband ordered the omelette, etc. was huge! I ordered the yogurt/berry dish with a pancake side. Amazing! Super super friendly staff. Great breakfast seated at the counter overlooking the street. Went back here for cocktails before dinner and the same girls were working from the morning - double shift - and still friendly. This is a really good spot. Great value for your money. Food is great, people are superb! Go there.

3  Thank MissElleeBoo
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We had breakfast at Big Daddy's one day, and noticed the specialty drink menu, so we returned in late afternoon for a drink and appetizer. The breakfast was hardy and good The appetizer was very good. There is a friendly atmosphere in this small bar and grill.

3  Thank RobRoy47
Reviewed 8 September 2013

My wife and I shared the Curried Lamb Appetizer...Flavors were on point...She had the Seafood Fettucine and I had the Filet( all were on the specials board) Fantastic!! Will probably be the only place we eat next season!!! Keep up the good work Big Daddy's!!!

2  Thank TexasTravelerss