“Good food!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Amato's
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Location specific menu: http://www.amatos.com/storage/menuspdf/OOBTAKEOUTWEB.pdf
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Ate at Biddeford store and was very impressed. Very simple counter service. Ordered a Greek pizza and had a greek salad while waitng. Both were far better tha we expected. I highly recommend and wish we had Amatos in Ohio.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

My brother lives in DC and the first place we have to go when he visits is any Amato's because they don't know the secret of making the sandwich out of the state of Maine.The fresh rolls, pickles, tomatoes, real ham slices, American cheese, olive oil and salt/pepper. These are the most delicious Italians you will ever eat. period.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

We went for lunch. I had a large roast beef sub with everything and it all tasted very fresh. My son had a cheese pizza which I finished....and the sauce was really good. My wife polished off a salad.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Best pizza ever! Would definitely recommend to others! We've eaten lots of pizza while on vacation to OOB, Maine, but this is the best, hands down!

Reviewed 15 August 2013

We visited here this year and it was unplanned. The place we wanted to go was closed and we were tired and hungry and stopped here as we were walking by. We had sandwiches and salads and the food was really good. Nothing about it tasted greasy or fast food or processed like. It was a quiet environment and we would definitely go back.