“Will not return”
Review of Rick's Fried Clams

Rick's Fried Clams
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

We have been going here for years. The fried clams have always been hit or miss. This year we went and the clams were ok but pricey. The fried scallops we ordered were sliced thin and were terrible. We ordered clam chowder also and it was cold. We will find a new place next year for fried

1  Thank boyd1152

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

I come here every year and the fried clams are always great. It's a but pricey but definitely an old standard for me, a must visit every year. ClamWin cakes are really good and the fried dough is just what you need on Thursday night after the fireworks.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Went there with my kids to get an Italian ice, which was advertised in the window. The middle aged waiter said that was no longer on the menu and charged me twice the advertised price! I paid the price due to my children being thirsty, but will never go back!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

That's really all I can say. They were delicious. A little pricey for 3, but awesome. I love clam cakes. I got the jalapeno poppers too and those were delicious as well. Great little place, right near the water - it's the kind of place I hope to be able to go to at the beach! :)

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I ordered fish and chips. I was pleasantly surprised. You get a decent amount and the fish was very tasty.