“Tried it for the first time, would go again”
Review of Bill's Pizza

Bill's Pizza
Massachusetts
“Tried it for the first time, would go again”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Well, I say for the first time, but it should say for the first time since the late 80's, early 90's.
We were downtown the other day and I was craving a slice. Have decided this year to make a point to try new places, not just the tried and true.
Felt a little guilty "cheating" on my regular, but was glad I did!
Service was friendly, prices reasonable. I got a slice of plain cheese, simple and delicious. Thin crust, my fave!
I ordered, and the girl serving me just grabbed it off the tray and handed it over. I was nervy that it wouldn't be hot...but it was hot as if it had just came out of the oven. Parmesan and hots available on the counter.

• Visited May 2014

Lewiston, Maine
“Not too shabby”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Pretty good pizza for a "grab and go" place. Service is pretty fast in the off-season and there are plenty of places to sit on the sidewalks and in the square to enjoy your food.

Visited October 2013
canada
“The place to grab a bite!!!”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Bill's is the the place we always start are vacation in OOB!!!! The pizza is good the service to and the location cant be beat! We love it all 5 of us!

• Visited October 2012
Boston Ma
“Our favorite pizza of them all!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Bill's pizza is the best of them all! The crust is not think & cooked perfect with a nice crunch to the top crust. No need for extra cheese as they add enough cheese with a good balance of pepperoni! Every trip to OOB is a definite stop to Bills' not only once but often twice in a short stay! Bill's is the only place to go for pizza!

Visited September 2013
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Family Vacation”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

This place is located near Old Orchard Beach. The staff were very friendly. We loved their pizza. It was amazing. The toppings were all fresh and the pizza was cooked to perfection. When we go back to Old Orchard, we will definitely stop by there again :)

• Visited July 2013