“Great slices!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Augusta, Maine
“Great slices!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is our favorite in Old Orchard. The slices are always hot and the staff make sure to give them a minute in the oven to make sure. Fast, friendly service.

Visited June 2014

Mendon, Massachusetts
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We wanted pizza and this place had a long line. It was worth the wait. The pizza crust was cooked to perfection and the sauce and cheese had great flavor. If you want to know where the locals eat, look for the lines.

• Visited June 2014
Milford, Massachusetts
“Decent Pizza”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The pizza is average...better than some other pizza places in the area. It's a little on the thin side, and it's a bit crispy for my taste, but I will usually get pizza from there when I'm at Old Orchard Beach and am hungry.

Visited July 2013
Massachusetts
“Tried it for the first time, would go again”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Well, I say for the first time, but it should say for the first time since the late 80's, early 90's.
We were downtown the other day and I was craving a slice. Have decided this year to make a point to try new places, not just the tried and true.
Felt a little guilty "cheating" on my regular, but was glad I did!
Service was friendly, prices reasonable. I got a slice of plain cheese, simple and delicious. Thin crust, my fave!
I ordered, and the girl serving me just grabbed it off the tray and handed it over. I was nervy that it wouldn't be hot...but it was hot as if it had just came out of the oven. Parmesan and hots available on the counter.

• Visited May 2014
Lewiston, Maine
“Not too shabby”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Pretty good pizza for a "grab and go" place. Service is pretty fast in the off-season and there are plenty of places to sit on the sidewalks and in the square to enjoy your food.

Visited October 2013