“GO THERE!”
Review of Bill's Pizza

Bill's Pizza
Reviewed 20 July 2014

So many pizza places to choose from at OOB. This place is by far, the best! We had slices. they were hot, cooked just right, and a good value.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is our favorite in Old Orchard. The slices are always hot and the staff make sure to give them a minute in the oven to make sure. Fast, friendly service.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We wanted pizza and this place had a long line. It was worth the wait. The pizza crust was cooked to perfection and the sauce and cheese had great flavor. If you want to know where the locals eat, look for the lines.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

The pizza is average...better than some other pizza places in the area. It's a little on the thin side, and it's a bit crispy for my taste, but I will usually get pizza from there when I'm at Old Orchard Beach and am hungry.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Well, I say for the first time, but it should say for the first time since the late 80's, early 90's.
We were downtown the other day and I was craving a slice. Have decided this year to make a point to try new places, not just the tried and true.
Felt a little guilty "cheating" on my regular, but was glad I did!
Service was friendly, prices reasonable. I got a slice of plain cheese, simple and delicious. Thin crust, my fave!
I ordered, and the girl serving me just grabbed it off the tray and handed it over. I was nervy that it wouldn't be hot...but it was hot as if it had just came out of the oven. Parmesan and hots available on the counter.