“Fried Oreo Heaven”

Dewey's
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 15 August 2013

2 visits in 4 days - I think we like this place. Fried Oreo's $1.00; Fried Twinkie's or Fried Dough $3.00. Yummie!!! This is Old Orchard Beach Food. My only complaint would be that the people working behind the counter could be more personable but they serve a lot of food to a lot of people so. Enjoy!!!

Reviewed 16 August 2012

Had the fried clams as the reviews seemed generally good. They were not very good. The oil needed to be changed I think, so they were dark and greasy. Would not recommend.

Reviewed 12 August 2012

We've been to Dewey's 3 times in the last 2 years. The food is good but has consistently gotten more expensive with each trip. The cook / owner (?) who is always there when we go has zero people skills. When it was good and affordable I could deal with being treated like she was doing us dumb, annoying tourists the favor of cooking for us / waiting on us. But this most recent trip was the last. Food is still good, but it's too expensive and that, combined with the snotty attitude, makes it not worth the trip.

1  Thank bugg73
Reviewed 11 July 2012 via mobile

I received clam cakes that were over cooked and terrible. Owner refused to make it right, took them back and threw them away. I have been going to OOB for20 years and worse experience ever. No line no waiting now I know why!

1  Thank karlahannaford
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Tried fried dough and Oreos and both were great. Prices were better than on the pier and Oreos were melted and gooey.

1  Thank Julie M