The off season can be quite quiet and finding an open (affordable) property can be challenging. This family owned business had very friendly staff and great prices. Close to all the attractions in town (walking distance). Given it was the off season not every room was available. We had a room on the second floor. There was a small fridge and microwave. Although it over looks the tracks in the back, so do the majority of properties on this side of the (non beach front) road. Pretty hard to get away from. If you are a light sleeper this is probably not for you. Make sure to ask for the breakers to be turned on for the hot tub. Super nice patio on the roof of the spa and sauna, great when the beach is too windy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience all Old Orchard Beach, Maine has to offer when you stay at the Beau Rivage Motel. With a variety of clean, comfortable rooms and suites, you're within a short walking distance (1/4 Mile) to the Pier and the Palace Playland Oceanfront Amusement Park. Even closer, 75 yards, the famous 7 mile long sandy beach located across the street. On your return, you can grill up your favorites in our BBQ area, relax by the pool or have a soak in the hot tub. With microwaves and mini-frigs' in every room, and complimentary wifi, our friendly staff will make you feel right at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Beau Rivage Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beau Rivage Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- Hotel Beau Rivage
- Beau Rivage Motel Old Orchard Beach, Maine