Norman's Motel
Sea View Inn(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$98
Sea Cliff House Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
US$69
The Edgewater(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$87
The Copley LaReine Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
US$97
Ocean Walk Hotel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$97
Marvin Gardens Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$108
Alouette Beach Resort(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$76
Waves Oceanfront Resort(Old Orchard Beach)
US$87
US$76
Friendship Oceanfront Suites(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$97
Crest Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$142
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2011

This was, by far, the WORST place I have ever stayed in! The Motel 6 in Portland last year that we stayed in was the RITZ compared to this place. When you check in it stinks, appallingly so. The room wasn't ready at check in time, NO hot water until the next day w/a shower head the size of a half dollar. You could see through the towels that were threading, and there was hair everywhere. Thank God we brought our own sheets! In the corners of the room, dirt everywhere! The phone also did not work! When we checked out of Norman's HellHole, I told him how disappointed I was and he proceeded to call me a liar, that I shouldn't expect pressure when "everyone" else is taking a shower, he said I was demanding, and rude. I was never rude until that moment, I pride myself on giving others the benefit of the doubt. I told him I would NEVER stay there again and I got some of my money back. He was very rude and I am reporting that place to the BBB! The pool was the cleanest part about it.

Room Tip: Run away from this place-DO NOT stay here-go somewhere else. Fork over some more cash, it'll be worth it!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank MorrAug
Reviewed 14 August 2010

Took my family to see Funtown/Splashtown-- glad we were gone most of the time. The pool could be filled and enlarge the parking lot for as small and shallow as it was. Also the water was murky. The room was cramped and barely passable for clean. The bed linens were stained and scratchy. My grandson thought he was bitten by bugs in the middle of the night--there were fleas. The noise from the a/c and overhead fan kept us up late into the night. The bathroom was so small you had to turn sideways to wipe yourself, plus it took forever for the toilet tank to refill. When you took a shower, if another room used the toilet or water we lost all water pressure. My grandson says the best part of the stay was getting to see a cat. He's nine---that's sad.
The best I can say is that the location to all the attractions we wanted were so close.
If I could have found another vacancy I would have left immediately.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
6  Thank swhmdime
Reviewed 17 August 2009

we stayed for one night 8/15/09 me, my friend , & two and a half yr old grand daughter. my grand daughter took off her shoes and from cleaned shower feet to just a matter of 3 min. walking on that field that looked like a carpet once, her feet were black. we should have known from when we walked into our room from the horrible, strong, stink in there. wouldn't even pass as a kennel. there is more to tell, just by that one night stay. do yourself a favor pass by and keep looking!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2009

I slept into many hunting and fishing shacks those past years and they were much better and cleaner than the room we rented. The main office tells a lot about the whole thing: It smells like hell, something between dog urine and dead fish...but I didn't see any roaches hopefully (maybe they can't stand it). The carpet in our room was old and was smelling bad, the bed sheets were stained, The ceiling tiles were spotted by old rain infiltration, The dishes in our kitchenette were not washed properly, dust everywhere etc.
But, this is the ideal location, not to far from the beach, the restaurants, the grocery. Norman should put a bulldozer on it and hire and architect, a contractor and start it from scratch. It surely would become the hottest spot in Old Orchard. But as it is now, it's the worst place I've been to.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank boubouMontreal
Reviewed 17 August 2008

My friend picked this place because of the price and I was horrifed when we arrived. The lobby smelled of cat urine and the our room was dark, dreary and smelled bad. I was afraid to walk on the carpet barefoot and the bathrooms were tiny. The bed was the most uncomfortable I had ever been in. We sprayed the whole room (including the beds) with Lysol. This is the worst place I ever stayed and I would sleep in a field before I stayed again. Spare yourself.

Stayed: August 2008