“Just ok”

Tequila Frogs Local Cantina
Plainville, Connecticut
“Just ok”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

The food was edible but it was better last year. Outside seating wasn't very clean. Service average.

Visited August 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Waste of money”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

The restaurant itself had a cute little feel to it....but the food is overpriced by at least $2-3 per item. I ordered guacamole and chips. The guac was in a small container and the chips were completely stale. That cost $8. I can get that at my local mexican restaurant, made fresh in front of me, for less than $8 and FRESH chips. I also ordered a buffalo chicken quesadilla. It was gross, flavorless, and they squeezed some type of sauce on top all over the quesadilla. No bueno.

Visited August 2013
Concord, New Hampshire
“ok breakfast buffet”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Stopped here with my son for the $7.99 breakfast buffet.....it was ok, nothing special. We had Michelle as a server and she was very sweet to my 4 year old son, this is always welcome. The scrambled eggs were cooked too much as were the pancakes and bacon. The sausage was very good, coffee good potatoes were cooked just right, but needed to be spiced. Tehre was an assortmant of bagels and breads and mini muffins. To be sure, this meal was nothing special, but we left full and happy.

“Terrible restaurant”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Would not recommend this place. Food was terrible, staff did not know the products and basically a drinking atmosphere, not a dining place. Worst $50 ever spent at a restaurant. Worst nachos ever had.

Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Worst Food Ever!”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

OMG please don't eat here. Why can't I give this place a zero. This might be the worse meal of my life. I took my daughter, wife a and 3 friends. Not one of us could stand our meal. If I lived near here I would call the health department on this restaurant.

When I went to a few other restaurants to OOB I mentioned this and a few of the people I spoke to told me stories about the place. Best thing was I was talking to someone on the Pier about this and people over heard us and said the same thing.

My daughter ordered a margarita and she did not this there was any alcohol in it.

I found out the people who own the Pier run this restaurant. Because of this we did not eat anything else on the pier.

Please save your money there are so many other places in OOB to eat.